English Ballet Academy
Terms & Conditions
- The courses are divided into 6 terms per year. Each term is about 2 months (8 weeks) duration unless otherwise stated. Term breaks are determined by the Academy, 4 weeks a year. Each year there are a total of 44 lessons.
- Fees are collected in advance by the term. Fees are to be paid in full TWO weeks before the end of the preceding term. Late payment will be charged a late payment admin fee of RM50 and 5% of the outstanding amount per month.
- No replacement class for the lesson missed on the part of the student. Students who will be missing classes for a longer period of time may consult the Academy for further advice on a case-by-case basis.
- New students may join a class that has already commenced. Fees payable will be pro-rated.
- Enrolment: A one-time non-refundable registration fees of RM90 is payable.
- Deposit: Students are required to place a deposit equivalent to Half a term fee. Top up of deposit is required upon promotion to a higher level.
- Enrolment is confirmed only upon full payment of fees, on the first-come-first-serve basis. If the class is full, the student shall be on the Waiting List.
- Classes will not be conducted during ballet examinations and other ballet activities such as school performances, concerts and dance workshops. Such classes will not be replaced.
- No refund of fees for any classes missed by the students under any circumstances. No concession of fees for the period of overseas vacation. No replacement for the class missed on the part of the student.
- No refund for anyone who leaves the course prematurely. No refunds of fees paid, including registration fees, term fees, examination fees and exam miscellaneous fees, costumes fees, and all other course-related fees.
- Fees will be refunded in full for lesson fees paid if a programme is cancelled by the Academy.
- All items sold are strictly NOT refundable, returnable or exchangeable.
Payment and Delivery Mode
- Payment by BANK TRANSFER only.
- Delivery mode of the lessons shall be either offline or online, according to the prescribed lesson schedule.
- English Ballet Academy reserves the right to change or cancel the class schedule, or change instructor when necessary.
- Should a class be cancelled by the Academy, students will be referred to an alternative class, or re-scheduled to another day, or given additional time during existing class until the lost time has been compensated. However, there will be no replacement of classes or refund of fees if the Academy is required to close due to regulatory reasons such as those imposed by the Ministry of Health/Education as a result of haze or contagious diseases.
- Students have to bear the fees for examinations and any mandatory extra coaching classes prior to examinations.
- Students registered and attending classes at the Academy will continue with classes from term to term unless the Academy is notified in writing of any intention of withdrawing.
- Termination is only possible at the end of each term. Students wishing to withdraw are required to give ONE month’s written notice prior to the current term ends, submitting the Academy’s Withdrawal Form and ensure that all outstanding fees are paid for. Failing which, the deposit will be forfeited. The outstanding fee to be paid in full.
- Students are required to pay term fees up to the last day of lesson/term. The deposit will then be refunded on the last day of the lesson. All money shall be claimed within 2 weeks or it is deemed forfeited.
- Photos and Recordings Release: Student, parents/guardians of student agreed to grant the English Ballet Academy the right to use any photos, recordings of the class, performance or competition for publicity purpose, including commercial advertising.
- English Ballet Academy will not be responsible for any injuries sustained during lessons, as our teachers are highly qualified and teach students according to their physical and psychological abilities. Students are expected to be on their best behaviour within the Academy premises at all times. We will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries sustained within the Academy premises during the lesson and non-lesson time.
- Good conduct must be observed at all time. The Academy reserves the right to expel anyone who does not abide by the rules set out by English Ballet Academy.
- Enrolment constitutes acceptance of all the Terms & Conditions. Amendments may be made without prior notice at the sole discretion of English Ballet Academy.
Published on http://www.EnglishBalletAcademy.com/