Terms & Conditions
Fei Fei & Co. is referred here as “the Company”
- Course Structure: Courses are progressive and continuous. Course fees are collected by term. Each term is 2 months duration (8 weeks) unless otherwise stated. Term breaks are determined by the Academy, 4 weeks a year. Each year there are a total of 44 lessons.
- Fees are to be paid in advance, TWO weeks before the end of the preceding term.
- Enrolment: A one-time non-refundable enrolment fee of $30 is payable.
- Deposit: Students are required to place a deposit equivalent to a ONE-month fee. Top up of deposit is required if the term fee increases.
- Enrolment is confirmed only upon full payment of fees.
- New students may join a class that has already commenced. The fee will be prorated.
- Students registered and attending classes with the Company will continue with lessons from term to term unless the Company is notified in writing of any intention of withdrawing.
Payment and Delivery Mode
- Payment by PayNow/PayLah! or Bank Transfer only.
- The delivery mode of the lessons shall be either online or offline, following the prescribed lesson schedule.
- The Company reserves the right to change or cancel the class or change the instructor if necessary.
- If a class is cancelled, students will be referred to an alternative class, given additional time during the existing class, or re-scheduled to another day until the lost time has been compensated. However, there will be no replacement of classes or refund of fees if the Academy is required to close due to regulatory reasons such as those imposed by the Ministry of Health/Education as a result of contagious diseases or force majeure. However, there will be no refund of fees if the class is required to close due to regulatory reasons such as those imposed by the Ministry of Health/Education as a result of situations beyond the Company’s control, such as contagious diseases.
- Students have to bear applicable registration fees and any mandatory extra coaching classes before examination, performance, or competition.
- No refund for the class missed on the part of the student.
- There is no refund of fees for students who leave the course prematurely. Such fees include but not limited to enrolment fee, term fee, examination fee and exam-related fees, costumes fees, other course-related fees and purchases.
- The Company will refund fees paid if we cancel a programme.
- Items sold are NOT refundable and not returnable.
- Termination is only possible at the end of each term. Students wishing to withdraw are required to give ONE month’s written notice before the current term ends. Students must pay any outstanding fee. The deposit shall serve as the last month’s fee.
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING (EPTL): As part of emergency preparedness, instructors may conduct lessons online during the term, to prepare students for online learning. During an actual emergency, students will be notified to access the relevant platform for their online lessons. The class schedule will mirror the current face-to-face class timetable unless otherwise stated
- Photos and Recordings Release: Parents/guardians of students agreed to grant the Company the right to use any photos, recordings of the class, performance or competition for publicity purposes, including advertising.
- The Company and its instructors will not be liable for any injuries sustained during lessons, as our teachers are trained and teach students according to their physical and psychological abilities. We shall not be held liable for any accidents or injuries sustained during the lesson and non-lesson time.
- Enrolment constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of Fei Fei & Co. Pte Ltd. Amendments may be made without prior notice at the sole discretion of Fei Fei & Co Pte. Ltd.
Incorporated by reference. Published on http:// www.EnglishBalletAcademy.com