Tips to Solve Problem Receiving School Notifications.
Living in the 21st century, we all know the importance of conserving the environment and the advancement of technology! EnglishBallet had moved on from snail-mail and paper notices to the digital notifications system.
All registered students are managed in our school list and notices are sent digitally by the school system. The Sender email is email@example.com
You no longer need to worry about your child losing the piece of paper or forgot to give you. All you need to do is to check your own email, or access to E-Parents, another super cool privilege offered only to you- the EnglishBallet Parents.
Digital notifications system improve lives, bring convenience and make the world a better place. Let’s do our part together!
For the parents who have problems seeing their school notifications, 99% is because it went to SPAM. To correct this, follow the steps below:
Unmarking SPAM – Legitimate mail is marked as spam in Mail
If you find a message wrongly classified as spam, you can unmark the message.
To do so:
- Select the “More” label, located on the right of your email. It should reveal the “Spam” label.
- Select the “Spam” label
- Select the message,
- Select the Not Spam button that appears at the top of your view.
- Unmarkinga message as spam will automatically move it to your inbox.
- To find the message, select the “Inbox” label.
To prevent this problem from persisting for emails from English Ballet Academy, follow the following steps:
- Click the little triangle next to the search box at the top of the Gmail window.
- Enter “EnglishBalletAcademy@gmail.com” in the box, then click “Create filter”
- Check “Never sent it to Spam” and any other filters you’d like (Recommended: “Star it” and/or “Always mark it as important” and/or “Apply the label” [create new for English Ballet Academy])
- Click “Create Filter”.
- If you do not use Gmail. Other mails will also have similar features to put EnglishBalletAcademy@gmail.com to SAFE CONTACT LIST. Or Mark it as SAFE.